Today was our first lesson and it went really productively with great ideas. When I first received it I was first confused but as soon as it clicked in my head I, along with the group, automatically had a rush of ideas coming to my head. I like the idea that we don’t have to follow a script or stick to any ‘traditional’ drama rules. There was lots of idea but we elaborated on my idea to make the audience think that it was there dream. We came up with some really crazy, fun ideas that work around using the audience. I had a personal idea to have nightmare sections on the big projector and then to dress up the same as those characters and pop out of the curtains. This would create the effect of a nightmare and may scare some of the audience. By the end of our short discussions we joined some of our main ideas that we would work towards focusing with the audiences nightmares and messing with there minds, having actors in the audience and spooky effects.
Tuesday, May 17, 2011
Entry 1
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment